Pages

Blogroll search

Friday 19 July 2013

East meets West




I have always been a West London girl and I am head over heels in love with the tree lined streets of that side of London. But recently I have been venturing to the trendy east side of the city. 

First stop 

Due to my love of food this was always going to be a winner

Inside there a lots of different stalls offering plenty of dishes from around the world. There is a great atmosphere where people are just chilled eating and drinking with music in the background. 

I opted for the scallops below and I must say they were delicious. 



There were a few reminders that I was in hipster central around Brick lane and Shoreditch 



I have also ventured to Shoreditch house a few times  but as they have a strict no mobile and camera policy taking pictures inside has proved difficult. But I still managed to sneakily take these lil pics whilst there was no one looking. 


 Some earl grey tea, diet coke and water 
I was thirsty and could not decide.   

I shall try and take a pic of the great roof top swimming pool they have there but I think that photo maybe harder to get so wish me luck.  

All in all my affair with east London is going well but my heart still belongs to west. 

No comments:

Post a Comment