Pages

Blogroll search

Saturday 15 June 2013

Lana Del Rey and Muse concerts

I was lucky enough to be given a few tickets to go and see Lana Del Rey and Muse. They both put on excellent concerts in completely different ways

Lana Del Rey - Hammersmith Apollo 
Going to the Lana concert I have to admit I had not really made up my mind about her although I liked the songs of hers that I had heard and was aware of the different opinions people had of her. We arrived late and did not manage to see any of the support acts and were there just in time for the main  show. 


I was surprised how many young teenage girls were in the audience and how fanatic they were about her. Kind of like how expected teenage girls are about 1 direction. I was definitely impressed by her performance. There is something sweet and innocent and yet haunting about her song and her voice. She definitely won't over. I'm not sure if this makes me cool or not. 

Muse - Emirates stadium 
When I was offered tickets to the band I snapped them up as I know they are supposed to be one of the best live acts of our generation. Their support acts included The1975 and Dizzie Rascal. 




These three men definitely command a stage and make a lot of great noise. I think I have a new found appreciation for the band as they were able to cross over to the mainstream and still keep their heavy rock fan base. 

All in all a good week.  



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
    Love your blog btw.:-)

    www.ksisoooofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for checking out my blog. I am now following you both

    ReplyDelete