Pages

Blogroll search

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Prêt-à-Portea Afternoon Tea at The Berkeley - Fashion and food what more could I need.

I realised I have not blogged for almost 6 months and all i can say is bad me! In  no particular order quick recap of how i have been spending my time and the places I have been along the way.

 The Berkeley hotel is a 5* hotel in Knightbridge London and all I can say is their afternoon tea Prêt-à-Portea is perfect. As I used to work fashion the theme really suited me as it revolved around my two favourite things fashion and food.

Feast your eyes on the pics below. 


As confessed hater of the colour pink even i can admit that the table was dressed well and  looked great


First up it the delicious sandwiches with all the classic combos. Unfortunately as this was so long ago i cannot remember what was in them but  what I do remember is I ate every single one of them.

Gifts of a Burberry Mac, Prada bag and Shoes!

Amazingly I do remember the tiny sweet treats that were given to us were all designer items (well kind of). Each season  they chef sits down and looks at what is on the catwalk and adapts the menu so it too is on trend. My thoughts were I need to marry this guy.

As with any good afternoon tea there was lots of champagne and laughter. I would definitely recommend going along. 




No comments:

Post a Comment