Pages

Blogroll search

Saturday 15 June 2013

The Mandarin Oriental - Chinese new year celebrations

As you will see from the pictures below my friends and I had a little to much fun at the Chinese new year party at the Mandarin Oriental hotel . As always there was lots of food,champagne and cocktails drunk and we had our fair share of each. I love the Mandarin Oriental hotel and it is one of my favourite 5* hotels in London. I have only ever great services there and I always feel the staff will always go the extra mile with no fuss at all. I know whilst organising events there i have made ridiculous requests but they have always helped where they can.

The party was located in the main ball room and the place was decorated with lots of red lanterns and red lighting. 

Below are the only pictures i managed to take before the alcohol set in. 
Table settings

FOOD!!!
And here are the after pics. 






The food was delicious and so were the cocktails. Not bad for a mid day evening reception after work. I hope they invite me back.






No comments:

Post a Comment