Pages

Blogroll search

Saturday 26 January 2013

Davos 2013 - Planes trains and automobiles

I have just got back from Davos on a work trip and had an amazing time. 
I went to Davos to work on a Executive dinner during the World Economic forum. We had some amazing speakers. I was a little nervous before the event as it was such a big event during a very important time but it went better than i ever could have imagined.

I may have mentioned in my last post but I flew out on my Birthday. A bit of a downer but I had one of my best birthdays yet thanks to my wonderful work colleagues that surprised me with cake, banners, ballons and party poppers that they managed to smuggle from England.


Our journey started with a flight to Zurich, luckily we left on Sunday from Heathrow so we missed all the airport closures. Once in Zurich it was 3 trains to Davos followed by a short car journey to our lovely chalet. 
My birthday card from work!
 Started at the airport with some amazing food. Although I would have preferred my egg to be a bit runnier.
Airport food Eggs Benedict with ham!
 Here is a pic of my birthday surprise! So thoughtful!
Davos 2013 WEF
 My cake that got a little battered on the journey up the mountain. We only ate one slice but from what i can remember it was delicious. I think! 
My birthday cake! 

Add caption
 I had amazing night and we had so much fun
Red wine, fire and cake can it get any better!

Yes Pizza! 52cm! I think we ordered too much! But for 120CHF 

It is my Birthday!!

The view from our chalet


World Economic forum

Little bit cold
My colleague Looking like a Davos Woman 


The view from our front door



German beer with a lot of head!

Sausage dog snow scrapper 

Our chalet view again!

The view on the train

Good bye Davos it has been amazing

Flight home


As you can see i got a bit snap happy. The event went amazingly and our client was really happy! All in all a good World Economic forum dinner and a great birthday. 
 

I am so happy that I got to work on such an amazing event during such an important conference the world economic forum is one of the most if not the most important global conferences in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment