Pages

Blogroll search

Saturday 19 January 2013

Fun Times Recap

Whilst working hard this past year I have also been playing even harder. 
I would also like to say please do not judge me by the amount of Alcohol that it looks like i have consumed. This is a recap of over a year! Oops
I have the greatest friends FACT! 


Cirque Du Soir
This place was definitely a favourite of ours over the past year! Fun times were always had. Great atmosphere and there is free popcorn and candy floss. What more could you want


Summer fun!

Carnival essential- Hair up and ready for the first carnival i have gone to in over a decade!

My attempt at fancy dress laughable obviously

Ace of spades at Cirque

red hair madness at cirque

My birthday fun

Red hair causing trouble
 another night at cirque

Where this was who knows
Ok maybe it is not the red hair my trip to margate. the champagne followed

Cirque du soir = Champagne train


Dinner at sketch

My lovelies!

Watch those moves! throwing shapes in the dance floor

Another night in cirque 

Damn phone my shoes are from Kurt Geiger and I love them

Sketch times

No comments:

Post a Comment